Dr Simon Kinsella is a leading Melbourne clinical and consulting psychologist.
He currently holds the following memberships and positions:
- Director of CPConsulting
- Honorary Fellow, Department of Psychiatry, The University of Melbourne
- Independent Medical Examiner for the TAC and Worksafe (statutory appointment)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Member of the College of Clinical Psychologists
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and the Law
- Board Member, ACT, Tasmanian and Victorian regional board of the Psychology Board of Australia (statutory appointment)
- Member of the Disciplinary Review Board of the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority (AHPRA) (statutory appointment)
Dr Simon Kinsella consults to a range of corporate, government and non-profit organisations on a project basis. He is currently the series psychologist for Masterchef Australia which involves extensive psychological screenings, ongoing assessments, support and associated expertise. Simon also advises Hagar International and Hagar Australia, an organisation that works with survivors of human trafficking in Cambodia, Afghanistan, Vietnam and Myanmar. CPConsulting is an associate of Netbox Blue and provides consultation on Cyberbullying, Cybersafety, appropriate use policy, and prevention of inappropriate cyber activity.
Request more information here or contact (03) 8317 0444 for details.