Every dollar spent on effective mental health actions returns $2.30 in benefits to the organisation.PWC/beyondblue (2014)
Having a healthy workforce is fundamental to the success of any business.Dr Simon Kinsella, Director CPConsulting
CPConsulting understands the pressures of leading organisations in the 21st century; the landscape that CEOs, senior executives and their teams must continually perform in. CPConsulting takes a balanced, pragmatic approach to support its business clients.
CPConsulting offers psychological and coaching services for issues including:
- Adolescent, Mid-life transitions
- Changing Roles
- Eating Disorders
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee wellbeing & effectiveness
- Home/work conflict
- Mental health checks
- OHS risk management
- Organisational Skills
- Panic Disorders
- Sexual Abuse
- Stress management
- Time management
- Work/life balance
- Workplace mental health strategy
Contact CPConsulting on (03) 8317 0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our tailored programs for teams and individuals.
Our Corporate service leaders
- Director of Corporate and Personal Consulting
- Chairman of the Victorian State Committee of the Australian Psychological Society
- Honorary Fellow, Department of Psychiatry, The University of Melbourne
- Independent Medical Examiner for the TAC and Worksafe (statutory appointment)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Member of the College of Clinical Psychologists
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and the Law
- Board Member, ACT, Tasmanian and Victorian regional board of the Psychology Board of Australia (statutory appointment)
- Member of the Disciplinary Review Board of the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority
- (AHPRA) (statutory appointment)
Dr Kinsella is responsible for determining the testing procedures to be used, devising report structures for all reports to clients, setting quality standards, recruiting appropriately qualified psychologists, training psychologists in our methods. Dr Kinsella also performs some of the assessments and reporting personally, and prepares and delivers some of the workshops.
- management of stress at work;
- improving work place dynamics;
- personal relationship focus and development;
- cornerstones of leadership;
- and assisting with the identification of pathways to greater success.
Michelle also specialises in identifying the individual success and risk factors for executives, thus enabling them to proactively plan, build resilience and achieve their potential – in all areas of their lives.