Face-to-Face Services

If you have an urgent need to see a psychologist, call our office (03 8317 0444) and let the receptionist know that it is urgent. If at all possible an appointment will be made with your psychologist. Alternatively you will be guided to seek assistance from one of the specialised services in Victoria.

  • Contact your general practitioner

  • Attend the emergency clinic of your nearest hospital

  • Telephone the emergency department of your nearest hospital and ask for the Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team (CAT Team)